Sunday, February 21, 2010

Upside-down/Backwards Bliss



Drop a beat!
Mmmmmmmmm...
"what to do?"


Melting rose petals,
on my tongue,
freedom tastes so sweet!

Yamaha sings and hums,
crushing vibrations
as I cling to your heart-
beat.

Pizza contests
and ipod chargers.
You stall, she stalls,
we all-

stall.

Blue and not blue,
your infinite lotus pond,
the Indian ocean,
overflowing from the soles
of my feet!

Quiet healing,
feeling-
chakra opening hammocks,
sweetness
bliss
like rosella from your lips.

"Do I know you?"
Do I know me?!
Float, flow, let is go.
Divine light swallows me whole;
the jealousy of rock and roll.

The perfect fit,
leaning through time.
Fly, Margaret, fly-
rhythm your crime.

No crust for curmudgeons!

Buckets of showers,
no longer shy.
Healing is the feeling
keep the flow-
my Conundrum.

Oh, how the ragamuffins glow!

skin wakes first
rising with the sun.

Drop an Afro-
beat!

~Vanya



3 comments:

Lucky said...

''Blimy''!! G\DAD

ananda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ananda said...

monkey on the tree,
juicy apple spree,
sweat, juice and sap all flowing together ... !